Domicilary care services
WHAT DO WE DO?
Kay Healthcare provides a comprehensive range of care and support services to enable people to live at home independently, safely and with dignity for as long as possible. These services can be delivered in time slots ranging from a 30 minute period to 24 hours a day. The care delivered is person-centered with the client always coming first.
WHAT TYPE OF SERVICES CAN WE PROVIDE?
HOME CARE SERVICES
People need a home care service for many reasons. Some examples of when our services might be required include following an illness, hospitalisation, decreased mobility as we get older, having a disability, family carers needing a break. This home care service can be required daily, weekly or sporadically. It can be for short or long periods. It can be once a day or more often. Everybody’s needs are different. Kay Healthcare is happy to arrange for a senior member of our team to meet with you and discuss your requirements.
- Respite Home care
- Daily Home Care
- Palliative Care
- Hospital-to-Home Care
- Specialised Care
HOW CAN OUR SERVICE HELP YOU?
We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality flexible and responsive service.
We work with you to design a service that will meet your care needs and allow you to remain in your home.
Our carers who are fully screened and highly trained are available 24 hrs a day/7 days a week. We can provide a service at short notice and have an on-call support service available at all times.
We place great emphasis on matching our care workers to our clients and aim to provide a stable consistent service.
We use a telephone clock in system for our care workers which allows us to monitor the arrival and departure time of our care workers to your home thus promoting reliability and consistency in your care
We involve you and your family in all aspects of your care and try to fit in with your requirements.
We have our own training institute and can quickly provide any specific training requirements to our staff.
WHAT KIND OF THINGS DO WE DO?
KAY PRACTICAL SUPPORT:
- Meal preparation
- Light housework
- Collecting prescriptions
KAY PERSONAL SUPPORT:
- Personal care
- Bathing & showering
- Continence care
- Assistance with dressing, mobility and feeding
- Outings and socialising
- Participate in crafts/hobbies
KAY HEALTHCARE SPECIALIST SUPPORT:
- Assistance with daily living – e.g. catheter care, oxygen facilitation
- Palliative care, end of life support
- Dementia care/reminiscing therapy
- Challenging behaviour
- Physical mobility
- Post discharge from hospital where assistance is required at short notice, possibly for a short period
- Reablement Programme post hospital discharge to help people to adapt to changes in their ability post illness and to regain confidence
- Convalescence in the home to aide recovery from a debilitating illness
- Respite Care – giving the main carer’s a break while staying at home.
- Night care – awake or sleep over nights